Coin Ring (Old NZ 50c) by Diamond Jim Tyler - Size 15
$49.95$39.96 - Guild Price
- Availability: In Stock
This old New Zealand 50c coin has been painstakingly crafted into a ring.Each ring is unique and took hours to make.
In the old days coins were beaten with a spoon or hammer to create a silver dent-faced ring. However this ring was created by a modern day wizard who's used a method for keeping the artwork on the coin mostly intact inside and out. Plus, the ring has been polished and custom sized to fit you!
This numismatic jewellery can be displayed and worn as a piece of art or used to do a Karate Coin, Spellbound, Ring & String, etc.
- Get a non-stretchy piece of string or paper about 15cm long and 1cm wide.
- Wrap it around the base of your finger so that it is snug, but not too tight.
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Measure the length of the string/paper and compare that to the chart below. That is your ring size.
RING SIZE CIRCUMFERENCE
- Size 8 (57mm)
- Size 9 (59.5mm)
- Size 10 (62.1mm)
- Size 10.5 (63.4mm)
- Size 11 (64.6mm)
- Size 11.5 (65.9mm)
- Size 12 (67.2mm)
- Size 13 (69.7mm)
- Size 14 (72.3mm)
- Size 15 (74.8mm)
- If you are between sizes, order a larger size.
- Make sure your finger is at a normal body temperature -- fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot.
- If your knuckle is much larger than your finger’s base, take two separate measurements and choose a size in between. You want a ring to fit over your knuckle, but not be too loose or it will shift around.